Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Braves v. Cubs - May 8, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:07 PM
Yuck. Now I need to shower.
No shit, right? Fume all you want, kid. You ain't cutting it right now.
If Barney was fuming, then he should hit better so that Sveum couldn't take him out of the lineup.
Actually, for the lineup, I'd move Cardenas to second in the order, move Campana 9th, and move Dempster up to 8th.
I was thinking the same thing. I feel a little dirty knowing that this lineup strategy came from LaRussa though.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).