Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Today, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Yesterday, 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Today, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Today, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Today, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Today, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Braves v. Cubs - May 9, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:38 PM
...he just looked like he was swinging at air, though...not like him..
I have a good feeling about Campy, today...he was out of it, last night.
He was 1-4 with our only run scored. Made some nice plays in center.
He couldn't run on Delgado...that boy was quick to the plate.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:39 PM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:43 PM
I wonder if there's been discussion on hitting LaHair in the 3 hole so he can actually bat in the first inning.
Seriously. We have 1.5 leadoff guys, Castro, then LaHair 4th--and he leads off innings like crazy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).