Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Yesterday, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 08:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Braves v. Cubs - May 9, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:38 PM
...he just looked like he was swinging at air, though...not like him..
I have a good feeling about Campy, today...he was out of it, last night.
He was 1-4 with our only run scored. Made some nice plays in center.
He couldn't run on Delgado...that boy was quick to the plate.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:39 PM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:43 PM
I wonder if there's been discussion on hitting LaHair in the 3 hole so he can actually bat in the first inning.
Seriously. We have 1.5 leadoff guys, Castro, then LaHair 4th--and he leads off innings like crazy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).