Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- One of the Best Rotations in Baseball? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:37 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 2, Cubs 8 – May 18, 2013
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Yesterday, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Braves v. Cubs - May 9, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:38 PM
...he just looked like he was swinging at air, though...not like him..
I have a good feeling about Campy, today...he was out of it, last night.
He was 1-4 with our only run scored. Made some nice plays in center.
He couldn't run on Delgado...that boy was quick to the plate.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:39 PM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:43 PM
I wonder if there's been discussion on hitting LaHair in the 3 hole so he can actually bat in the first inning.
Seriously. We have 1.5 leadoff guys, Castro, then LaHair 4th--and he leads off innings like crazy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).