Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Braves v. Cubs - May 9, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:38 PM
...he just looked like he was swinging at air, though...not like him..
I have a good feeling about Campy, today...he was out of it, last night.
He was 1-4 with our only run scored. Made some nice plays in center.
He couldn't run on Delgado...that boy was quick to the plate.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:39 PM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:43 PM
I wonder if there's been discussion on hitting LaHair in the 3 hole so he can actually bat in the first inning.
Seriously. We have 1.5 leadoff guys, Castro, then LaHair 4th--and he leads off innings like crazy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).