Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Moving Their Radio Home from WGN?
Today, 09:11 AM
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I Need a Friend (Again): Come to a Cubs/Phillies Game With Me Next Thursday
Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:43 AM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:56 AM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:57 AM
Ok, so the insults will need some work. But, in all seriousness, even if I don't win the extra ticket, I'll still come out to Wednesday's or Thursday's game because I had a blast hanging out with you the last time.
Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:42 AM
Marmol joke. I cuss a lot, like to put several beers away. Also, I'm half cute. So ya know theres that.
Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:46 AM
But we'll also be pretty busy White Sox-proofing the bar that night, so we'll defer to the second best answer you get. But swing by with the eventual winner and I'll happily buy you both a round to facilitate the Cubs game blind date. 3439 North Sheffield, under the Old Style beer sign.
Cheers, safe travels to Chicago, and Go Cubs!
Pat @ Nisei Lounge, Chicago's oldest baseball bar
Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:03 AM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:01 PM
1) My wife would be PISSED.
2) I have several meetings scheduled for that day I would have to either cancel, reschedule or find a fill in.
3) Money is currently tight so even just the gas and coffee to keep me awake driving home to Iowa the same night would be too much money.
4) I have been told I can, with some effort, actually smell quite fresh.
5) Old Lady would be SO PISSED.
6) I have to take a PT test Saturday so that would be pretty fun to exhaust myself Thursday night and use that as an excuse for failing rather than my sloth behavior since last October.
7) Not really a big fan of drinking sooooo you would not get that super fun experience.
8) Might just go all "Kissing Bandit" on David DeJesus. (Not gay, but I really don't think you have to be to notice how damn pretty the man is.)
9) You could earn a medal for supporting members of military.
10) Did I mention how angry my wife would be?
11) Throw the HR back? Dude, there are no phillie HRs.
12) I'm very interesting, even by Iowa standards.
13) Ah, shit! My wife is coming!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).