Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
I Need a Friend (Again): Come to a Cubs/Phillies Game With Me Next Thursday
Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:43 PM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:55 PM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:02 PM
Come on Brettzilla! Get Pete away from the ball and chain for a few hours!
Why I should go:
1) My wife would be PISSED.
2) I have several meetings scheduled for that day I would have to either cancel, reschedule or find a fill in.
3) Money is currently tight so even just the gas and coffee to keep me awake driving home to Iowa the same night would be too much money.
4) I have been told I can, with some effort, actually smell quite fresh.
5) Old Lady would be SO PISSED.
6) I have to take a PT test Saturday so that would be pretty fun to exhaust myself Thursday night and use that as an excuse for failing rather than my sloth behavior since last October.
7) Not really a big fan of drinking sooooo you would not get that super fun experience.
8) Might just go all "Kissing Bandit" on David DeJesus. (Not gay, but I really don't think you have to be to notice how damn pretty the man is.)
9) You could earn a medal for supporting members of military.
10) Did I mention how angry my wife would be?
11) Throw the HR back? Dude, there are no phillie HRs.
12) I'm very interesting, even by Iowa standards.
13) Ah, shit! My wife is coming!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).