Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - May 11, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:38 PM
Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:44 PM
I hang this one on Sevem. So many oppertunitys so many mistakes.
Did I say it? I hate like all hell to lose a game like this. THIS was a fucking game waiting for us to win. It hurts that Castro swung at shit pitches. It hurt that Campana couldn't deliver a bunt when needed, It hurt when we had a runner on second and what(?) one out and couldn't get him in. This one we should have won early AND late, but the roof caved in on us and fuck me I was mad all along all that was happening. Having vented my disgust, let's get-em tomorrow.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).