Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Cardinals Way is Sliding High, Wide, and Late and Other Bullets
Today, 07:21 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: More All-Star Action
Today, 06:17 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Cardinals 2 – June 18, 2013
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - May 11, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:38 PM
Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:44 PM
I hang this one on Sevem. So many oppertunitys so many mistakes.
Did I say it? I hate like all hell to lose a game like this. THIS was a fucking game waiting for us to win. It hurts that Castro swung at shit pitches. It hurt that Campana couldn't deliver a bunt when needed, It hurt when we had a runner on second and what(?) one out and couldn't get him in. This one we should have won early AND late, but the roof caved in on us and fuck me I was mad all along all that was happening. Having vented my disgust, let's get-em tomorrow.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).