Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - May 11, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:38 PM
Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:44 PM
I hang this one on Sevem. So many oppertunitys so many mistakes.
Did I say it? I hate like all hell to lose a game like this. THIS was a fucking game waiting for us to win. It hurts that Castro swung at shit pitches. It hurt that Campana couldn't deliver a bunt when needed, It hurt when we had a runner on second and what(?) one out and couldn't get him in. This one we should have won early AND late, but the roof caved in on us and fuck me I was mad all along all that was happening. Having vented my disgust, let's get-em tomorrow.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).