2 replies to this topic

#1 babe ruth

babe ruth

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hey I'm in the army currently stationed by savannah Georgia, and I'm comin home on vacation no for 2 weeks. Now, I need some game tickets lol I'm going through withdraws. I'm looking for tickets to the Thursday game against the phillies or the game against the sox on the 20th. If you have any available please let me know thanks

#2 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

I can sell you phillies tics at costs for Thursday night $60.00 for two. I can sell you Sunday's as well but thats going to be pricey. See my thread below for seats and view. If interested email me at bobirby@ymail.com. I can meet you with the tickets or email if you tickets to print if you can send me money by paypal or chase mobile.

#3 MaxM1908

MaxM1908

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Twitter:legalcubbieblue

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

Babe, I have two tickets to the Sox game on the 20th that I'm trying to sell. They're in the terrace on the 3rd base line, in the outfield. Face value is $47 per ticket. I'm selling the pair for $80. Let me know if you'd like them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).