Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:19 PM
Not to be confused with Lingirie Football, apparently there's a reality show brewing that will have beautiful women living in a mansion, playing in-line hockey against each other. What will they think of next?
The pic on the link above caught my eye. I thought it was my personal duty to inform those on this message board of the impending league.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:35 PM
Yes, Tulsa a hot-bed of hockey for many years. This definitely sounds like a legit league to me.
My only question: Is Katie playing??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).