Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Around the League: Smuggling Players, Scouting Players, Fixing Players, and More
Today, 02:47 PM
- Lukewarm Stove : A Couple Cuban Free Agents Aren’t Quite Free Agents
Today, 12:30 PM
- Looking at Chicago Cubs Starts Over the Last 10 Years
Today, 11:01 AM
- Wrigley 100th Anniversary Game Details (See You There on April 23)
Today, 10:01 AM
- Jake Arrieta Makes Another Rehab Start, Cubs Shift Rotation
Today, 09:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:19 PM
Not to be confused with Lingirie Football, apparently there's a reality show brewing that will have beautiful women living in a mansion, playing in-line hockey against each other. What will they think of next?
The pic on the link above caught my eye. I thought it was my personal duty to inform those on this message board of the impending league.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:35 PM
Yes, Tulsa a hot-bed of hockey for many years. This definitely sounds like a legit league to me.
My only question: Is Katie playing??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).