The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:19 PM
Not to be confused with Lingirie Football, apparently there's a reality show brewing that will have beautiful women living in a mansion, playing in-line hockey against each other. What will they think of next?
The pic on the link above caught my eye. I thought it was my personal duty to inform those on this message board of the impending league.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:35 PM
Yes, Tulsa a hot-bed of hockey for many years. This definitely sounds like a legit league to me.
My only question: Is Katie playing??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).