Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Old Style Stays at Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 07:31 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:19 PM
Not to be confused with Lingirie Football, apparently there's a reality show brewing that will have beautiful women living in a mansion, playing in-line hockey against each other. What will they think of next?
The pic on the link above caught my eye. I thought it was my personal duty to inform those on this message board of the impending league.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:35 PM
Yes, Tulsa a hot-bed of hockey for many years. This definitely sounds like a legit league to me.
My only question: Is Katie playing??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).