Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:32 AM
How many more months until the Bears report to camp?!!
On the bright side, I guess I won't be tempted to waste any time or money going all the way to Chicago for a baseball game this year.
Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:43 AM
"I've never been there but the brochure looks nice
Jump in, let's go
Lay back, enjoy the show
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low,
These are the days when anything goes"
baseball--trying to not get too low.
Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:55 AM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:13 AM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:00 PM
There ARE some positives that we've seen, and the future looks brighter, but how long will it take before we see a HUGE improvement? I like to think that NEXT year, we will start to realize some of the fruits of Theo and Co's labor. I am hoping that next year, there will be enough talent to at least contend for the division. I hate the thought of yet another year looking at the Cubs in the bottom of the division.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).