CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:32 AM
How many more months until the Bears report to camp?!!
On the bright side, I guess I won't be tempted to waste any time or money going all the way to Chicago for a baseball game this year.
Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:43 AM
"I've never been there but the brochure looks nice
Jump in, let's go
Lay back, enjoy the show
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low,
These are the days when anything goes"
baseball--trying to not get too low.
Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:55 AM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:13 AM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:00 PM
There ARE some positives that we've seen, and the future looks brighter, but how long will it take before we see a HUGE improvement? I like to think that NEXT year, we will start to realize some of the fruits of Theo and Co's labor. I am hoping that next year, there will be enough talent to at least contend for the division. I hate the thought of yet another year looking at the Cubs in the bottom of the division.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).