Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Today, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Today, 03:39 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Today, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Today, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Today, 08:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Soto to Nationals?
Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:24 PM
Maybe even look to get bullpen help with Storen and Clippard.
Would that be an intriguing deal?
Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:53 PM
Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:50 PM
I know he's had some setbacks, but getting a talent like Rendon would be a steal in exchange for Soto at this point.
SOTO FOR ANTHONY RENDON! that fixes the third base situation... like that would happen
That would be a bad trade. Rendon doesn't look like he'll ever be healthy.
Aside from the injury, Washington told Boston that they were going to address the catching situation internally. That could mean just that, or it could mean that they don't like Boston's catchers. Either way, it doesn't look like a match anymore.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).