Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Soto to Nationals?
Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:24 PM
Maybe even look to get bullpen help with Storen and Clippard.
Would that be an intriguing deal?
Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:53 PM
Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:50 PM
I know he's had some setbacks, but getting a talent like Rendon would be a steal in exchange for Soto at this point.
SOTO FOR ANTHONY RENDON! that fixes the third base situation... like that would happen
That would be a bad trade. Rendon doesn't look like he'll ever be healthy.
Aside from the injury, Washington told Boston that they were going to address the catching situation internally. That could mean just that, or it could mean that they don't like Boston's catchers. Either way, it doesn't look like a match anymore.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).