Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:57 PM

Yuniesky Betancourt is available.

He has scored more points in one month than every free agent SS has all season. He's been hurt a lot of the season, that's why his overall point total is low, but he's been raking lately. If you need SS, he's better than anyone you'll find on the waiver wire. Looking for a mid-tier SP.

Oh, and he's eligible at 2B, too.

#32 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

Well Rizzo is getting me a ton of offers and I'm stuck trying to decide between who to keep between the following: Justin Verlander (YES), King Felix (YES), Jose Bautista (YES), Adam Jones, Eric Hosmer, Anthony Rizzo, plus I've picked a few really promising young pitchers. So I've got to decide if I deal a some of them to get me more draft picks for next year or keep them for a playoff push. I guess these are the good problems to have in a league.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#33 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

So many players so few keeper slots! Anthony Rendon (Washington's top prospect) is available I could go for either a 1B OF P or a draft pick

#34 Rick Vaughn 99

Rick Vaughn 99

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Facebook:kloyer5
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

Putting Justin Morneau up for sale.

He'll be on my bench when Ryan Howard gets back next week.
I'm looking for draft picks. I am willing to pair him up with any other player to upgrade at a position (other than 1st base). But my focus is on draft picks.
The guy was an MVP a couple years ago and seems to finally be healthy. He was okay in April, great in May, but struggled in June. Send me any offer. I will accept the best one.
- die hard fanclub member #001

#35 Caleb

Caleb

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Facebook:Caleb Shreves
  • LocationSt. Louis :(

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:27 AM

Anyone looking for a catcher? AJ. Ellis is tradeable- lucroy is going to be back soonish. Lemme know-
Patandrons

#36 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

Ty Wigginton is available...1B/3B/OF eligibility so he offers some flexibility if you need depth at those positions.

Lorenzo Cain is also available. He is one of KC's top young players and has been on the DL all season but he's got a lot of upside and the Royals traded Melky Cabrera to open a spot for him so clearly they believe he can play.

Willing to package them together for a SP or sell them off individually if that tickles your fancy.

#37 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

Ryan Dempster is going to the best offer I can get. If you haven't been following the Cubs this season... he... uhhh.. has been pretty good.

#38 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Javier Baez has been killing it at A ball. I am now taking offers. The bidding will start with 2 future first rounders and a keeper starting pitcher. Some cash would be nice too.

#39 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

Javier Baez has been killing it at A ball. I am now taking offers. The bidding will start with 2 future first rounders and a keeper starting pitcher. Some cash would be nice too.

That's a stretch. I'm not giving up my first round pick next year. I'm still trying to figure out a way to trade up to number one so I can grab Almora...

#40 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

c'mon guys DEMPSTER just imagine what he could do without a cast of scrubs and toddlers playing behind him

#41 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

That's a stretch. I'm not giving up my first round pick next year. I'm still trying to figure out a way to trade up to number one so I can grab Almora...

I think that would be either me or the Infirmary

#42 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

I've also accumulated a large amount of minor league keepers that I'm willing to deal for draft picks. Anthony Rendon (Washington's top prospect), Travis Snider (highly rated Toronto OF), and Billy Hamilton (the guy with like 100 steals in AA) all three are top 100 prospects.

I'm willing to deal one or two of these guys if the price is right. I'd prefer draft picks but I'd be willing to deal Rendon and Snider for a frontline ace. Both are september callup candidates

#43 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

I also have Oscar Taveras but I've heard some scouts saying he's the best hitting prospect in the minors so you'd have to knock my socks off.

Garret Richards? Not so much

#44 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

I have 3 SP on the DL now, but Haren should be coming back soon. I'm willing to consider offers for anyone except those I've designated as keepers: Bumgarner, Zobrist, and Braun, unless you're going to offer something not insulting. I'm looking for high draft picks.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#45 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

I'd like to move Chase Utley for a SP. I know people need a 2B. If you do, look my direction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).