Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 1, Cardinals 4 – June 19, 2013
Yesterday, 09:16 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 3rd Rounder Jacob Hannemann for $1 Million, Which is Well Over Slot
Yesterday, 04:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Sveum -- In for the long haul?
Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:19 AM
Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:29 PM
Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:09 PM
Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:55 PM
Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:28 PM
Good CEO's surrond themselves with good people.
Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:38 PM
Volstad gets one more start to prove himself and then he goes to the pen (or send him down and he probably clears waivers).
Rizzo coming up in June should help boost our offense that much more. I think we will trade Baker, DeWitt, Marmol or Soto soon. This lineup is going to be VERY left handed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).