Maholm is not good today.
How's Castillo calling? Is maholm just not sharp? Hard to tell from left field bleachers.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Cardinals - May 15, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:32 PM
I don't hate it, depending on where the corner infielders are with two strikes. If they aren't expecting it, and he is able to get it down, it is an automatic hit. Just real poor execution.
Fucking bunting fucktards....wake the fuck up Dale....
Considering how this team bunts, I hate it everytime.
Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:35 PM
Maybe, but Loshe is hittable. And he struggles against the Cubs. I alwasy wonder how he does so well since he came to the Cards. He just pitches in a way that looks easy to hit.
over under on Maholm ER today 6.5
I'm also going under 4.5 runs scored for the Cubs.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).