Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- As Expected, Cubs DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room For Matt Garza
Today, 01:54 PM
- Chicago Cubs Claim Reliever Eduardo Sanchez Off Waivers from Cardinals
Today, 12:49 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 11:57 AM
- Telephone: Ian Stewart Says that Theo Epstein Says that Josh Vitters is the Future at Third Base
Today, 10:15 AM
- BN Podcast Episode 28: Garza’s Return, Price’s Injury, Castro’s Focus, and the Elephant in the Room
Today, 09:23 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Who's your pick next month in the draft?
Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:22 PM
If he's not, I'm not too sold on any of the other arms, so I guess it's a toss up with no real stand out bats other than Buxton and Zunino, and they project to be off the board by the time it reaches us at #6.
Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:12 AM
BUT if Giolito throws before the draft and shows that he is healthy and still has the arm strength, I would love to steal him at 6. He was the consensus 1.1 in a lot of mock drafts before his injury and would be an awesome addition to our pitching staff.
With the supplemental picks, I think someone like Walker Weickel would be a good pick if he is still there. I saw him in the top 10 on some lists early in the season, but he has slipped a bit recently and could be a steal at 43.
Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:14 AM
Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:17 AM
Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:31 PM
Kyle Zimmer will be ours. If not, Gausman and Zunino might also still be on the board.
We have two supplemental round picks and I hope one of them lands us outfielder Travis Jankowski. Very fast, a leadoff type with good contact skills and on-base tendencies.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).