Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Phillies v. Cubs - May 17, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:01 PM
If he goes DFA he can use this slogan to lure teams to him, "Does your team win too much? Do you feel the need to keep your offense on their toes? Bring me in because I give up more runs then day old Mexican food."
Depends if the FO has lost all faith in him. If their giving up on him then they will DFA. If not giving up they will DL him.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).