Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Phillies v. Cubs - May 17, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:28 PM
Pitching for his MLB position tonight. Alot of pressure
Volstad's stuck in his head. That poor guy looks flustered.
I know. On the one hand, I feel bad for him. On the other hand, I wouldn't ask him to take the ball in the playoffs if that's the kind of response we see here. So maybe, if it doesn't work out, he can be effective in relief.
I do think starters are more likely to become effective relievers because they have more time/ABs/innings to develop pitches against ML hitters, and often have a third or fourth pitch to employ. I could see Volstad being a good reliever: 4 good innings, one bad one, 4 good ones, one bad one...in baseball that's par for the course.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).