Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,640 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:29 AM

South Park. Enough said. :)

I can't argue with that, just remember I'm not your buddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQK6t2Esng&feature=youtu.be

#17 Cubs_Fanatic

Cubs_Fanatic

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:51 AM

#18 Cubs_Fanatic

Cubs_Fanatic

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:05 AM

Just realized none of us have said anything about Cubs games when they are on....Shame on us guys. :(

#19 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:09 AM

Just realized none of us have said anything about Cubs games when they are on....Shame on us guys. :(

The next game is tomorrow at 2:20, this board started after yesterdays game. I'm sure we will have plenty of discussions on game day and post game.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#20 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:13 AM

I'm sure some of you are seeing the above videos being out of frame, during beta-testing it appears to work fine on Internet Explorer and Chrome for Mac. It does not frame right iOS devices or Chrome for PC, anyone have any feedback about android or firefox?

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#21 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

I'm sure some of you are seeing the above videos being out of frame, during beta-testing it appears to work fine on Internet Explorer and Chrome for Mac. It does not frame right iOS devices or Chrome for PC, anyone have any feedback about android or firefox?

MG, the videos are out of frame on Chrome for Mac, fyi. And unlike my crappy old iPhone, this Mac (and version of Chrome) is the newest version around.

#22 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:01 AM

MG, the videos are out of frame on Chrome for Mac, fyi. And unlike my crappy old iPhone, this Mac (and version of Chrome) is the newest version around.

Huh, Brett said he had no problems with Chrome for Mac... Thanks for the feedback, hopefully this will be resolved with the next forum update

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#23 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:06 AM

Huh, Brett said he had no problems with Chrome for Mac... Thanks for the feedback, hopefully this will be resolved with the next forum update

He LIES!

#24 hardtop

hardtop

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationThe Queen City of the Plains

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:16 AM

dudes, between work, baseball, and bleacher nation, how the hell do you guys find time to watch this stuff? no shit, i have heard of exactly 3 of the shows mentioned here, let alone seen them. apparently im doing something wrong.

#25 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:24 AM

The only shows that I watch with any regularity are:
  • The Office (more out if inertia of nothing else, as the show hasn't been that funny for three or four seasons.
  • 30 Rock (same inertia thing)
  • Modern Family, which I really think is the funniest show on TV now.
And since my wife and I are really hip, cool people (and since we don't have a TV), we wait until Friday nights and watch them on Hulu. Sometimes, if we (*gasp*) have something to do on a Friday, we might get crazy and watch them on a Saturday night!

#26 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:43 AM

He LIES!

I'm on Chrome for Mac right now. The video is completely in frame (with room to spare). Maybe you guys use a really small screen resolution...?

#27 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

The only shows that I watch with any regularity are:

• The Office (more out if inertia of nothing else, as the show hasn't been that funny for three or four seasons.
  • 30 Rock (same inertia thing)
  • Modern Family, which I really think is the funniest show on TV now.
And since my wife and I are really hip, cool people (and since we don't have a TV), we wait until Friday nights and watch them on Hulu. Sometimes, if we (*gasp*) have something to do on a Friday, we might get crazy and watch them on a Saturday night!

You're crazy for continuing to watch 'The Office' (which rebounded fairly well this past season), '30 Rock' (which was kind of crappy this season), and yet not watching 'Parks and Rec.' It fulfills the promise of those two shows, and bests them.

#28 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

He LIES!

I'm on Chrome for Mac right now. The video is completely in frame (with room to spare). Maybe you guys use a really small screen resolution...?

Try pinching. I zoomed out, and I can see what you guys are saying now ... but, like, that makes the text and everything way too big for my taste. So I pinched, and it's fixed.

#29 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

The Mac I'm on right now is my new-as-of-last-week top-of-the-line 27" computer and the embedded videos spread across the right sidebar. My screen resolution is at the max (2560x1440).

#30 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

You're crazy for continuing to watch 'The Office' (which rebounded fairly well this past season), '30 Rock' (which was kind of crappy this season), and yet not watching 'Parks and Rec.' It fulfills the promise of those two shows, and bests them.

You're probably right. I gave P&R a few tries when it started and it never really grabbed hold of me. I'll give it a shot again in the fall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).