Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 2, Cubs 8 – May 18, 2013
Today, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Today, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Today, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Today, 08:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
White Sox v. Cubs - May 18, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:07 PM
well everyone is swinging at the first pitch right now. Nobody is working him.
another disgusting stat, 59 pitches for Humber thru 6 SMH
sad, the Cubs heart o' the order folds like a house of cards against humber
As I recall this happened yesterday with Hallady as well. Why isn't our high paid batting coach being held accountable?
Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:11 PM
Umps are a great example of why unions suck. Can't fire or impose stiff penalties for being shitty at your job. My god what a horrible call.
it sounds like you do not watch the news or are aware of the Brett Lawrie situation?
What's that got to do with my comment?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).