He playing 2nd base 3rd or ss tonight?
Junior Lake now 3-3 with 2 jacks. Really starting to buy that the fall numbers weren't a fluke.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Astros - May 22, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:01 PM
So a nice catch. Good deal. Like to hear he actually made a nice play, instead of flailing about on a seemingly routine(ish) ball.
Soriano's catch, GREAT catch or catch regular decent LF makes easily? Listening on the radio can't tell for sure.
It was awkward looking to say the least. Sinking line drive, certainly not an easy play though.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).