He playing 2nd base 3rd or ss tonight?
Junior Lake now 3-3 with 2 jacks. Really starting to buy that the fall numbers weren't a fluke.
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 8 – April 19, 2014
Today, 03:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:41 AM
- It Sounds Like Jake Arrieta Could Be Back Soon
Today, 08:45 AM
- Fan Positivity Reserves Running Low Already and Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Astros - May 22, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:01 PM
So a nice catch. Good deal. Like to hear he actually made a nice play, instead of flailing about on a seemingly routine(ish) ball.
Soriano's catch, GREAT catch or catch regular decent LF makes easily? Listening on the radio can't tell for sure.
It was awkward looking to say the least. Sinking line drive, certainly not an easy play though.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).