For some reason that makes it worse. It is easy to accept when we are just dominated. But in close games like that, it makes it worse because even bad teams should be able to score a runner from third with less than two outs sometimes. So close, yet so far.Don't feel as bad tonight. At least we were in it for 9.
As much as I know this is a rebuilding year, these games still hurt to watch. So winnable, yet we lose.
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prospects Progress: Dustin Geiger
Today, 11:40 AM
- Angels, Diamondbacks, White Sox Working on Three-Team Trade (UPDATE)
Today, 11:14 AM
- Tuesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Hamels/Lee, Brown, Samardzija, Bullpen, Choo, Much More
Today, 10:05 AM
- Luis Valbuena Exclusively Played Second Base This Offseason
Today, 09:20 AM
- Everyone’s Still Waiting on Masahiro Tanaka, Including the Chicago Cubs
Today, 08:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Astros - May 22, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:07 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).