For some reason that makes it worse. It is easy to accept when we are just dominated. But in close games like that, it makes it worse because even bad teams should be able to score a runner from third with less than two outs sometimes. So close, yet so far.Don't feel as bad tonight. At least we were in it for 9.
As much as I know this is a rebuilding year, these games still hurt to watch. So winnable, yet we lose.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Mar 08 2014 05:22 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Astros - May 22, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:07 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).