For some reason that makes it worse. It is easy to accept when we are just dominated. But in close games like that, it makes it worse because even bad teams should be able to score a runner from third with less than two outs sometimes. So close, yet so far.Don't feel as bad tonight. At least we were in it for 9.
As much as I know this is a rebuilding year, these games still hurt to watch. So winnable, yet we lose.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: Cubs Talking to Marlins About Logan Morrison
Today, 09:10 AM
- Starlin Castro Back to the Leadoff Spot? And Other Bullets
Today, 08:31 AM
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Astros - May 22, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:07 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users