Most people might leave their pets behind when going for a drink at the local watering hole. Not Jerald Reiter, a longtime farmer and exotic pet owner.
The Cascade man’s arrest Sunday outside the Dog House Lounge in Dubuque on a charge of operating while intoxicated gained attention across the state when it was reported that he had a zebra and a macaw inside his vehicle. For Reiter, taking Pee Wee, the 3-month-old zebra, and Izzy, the parrot, out in his truck and elsewhere isn’t out of the ordinary.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Wow: Iowa, I hardly knew ya!
Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:44 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).