Most people might leave their pets behind when going for a drink at the local watering hole. Not Jerald Reiter, a longtime farmer and exotic pet owner.
The Cascade man’s arrest Sunday outside the Dog House Lounge in Dubuque on a charge of operating while intoxicated gained attention across the state when it was reported that he had a zebra and a macaw inside his vehicle. For Reiter, taking Pee Wee, the 3-month-old zebra, and Izzy, the parrot, out in his truck and elsewhere isn’t out of the ordinary.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Wow: Iowa, I hardly knew ya!
Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:44 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).