Most people might leave their pets behind when going for a drink at the local watering hole. Not Jerald Reiter, a longtime farmer and exotic pet owner.
The Cascade man’s arrest Sunday outside the Dog House Lounge in Dubuque on a charge of operating while intoxicated gained attention across the state when it was reported that he had a zebra and a macaw inside his vehicle. For Reiter, taking Pee Wee, the 3-month-old zebra, and Izzy, the parrot, out in his truck and elsewhere isn’t out of the ordinary.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Wow: Iowa, I hardly knew ya!
Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:44 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).