Most people might leave their pets behind when going for a drink at the local watering hole. Not Jerald Reiter, a longtime farmer and exotic pet owner.
The Cascade man’s arrest Sunday outside the Dog House Lounge in Dubuque on a charge of operating while intoxicated gained attention across the state when it was reported that he had a zebra and a macaw inside his vehicle. For Reiter, taking Pee Wee, the 3-month-old zebra, and Izzy, the parrot, out in his truck and elsewhere isn’t out of the ordinary.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Wow: Iowa, I hardly knew ya!
Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:44 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).