#16 mjhurdle

mjhurdle

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBelleville, IL

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

hopefully that is the end of Shark's desire to emulate Campana on the basepaths.

#17 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Wow that was a good play there. No way he was getting Castro out at first.

#18 Mr. P

Mr. P

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Twitter:@MikePresley31

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

Oh and is anybody else pissed that Campana's dive didnt get on SC Top 10 plays for yesterday? Castro's nice diving stop did but Campana had to dive over the top of someone to avoid the tag! It should have been in the list IMO.

They are too busy stuffing their highlights with soccer. No offense to those that like soccer.

#19 MaxM1908

MaxM1908

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Twitter:legalcubbieblue

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

Gentleman (and Ladies, if any are out there), what the hell happened in my 5 day absence? I was traveling and swamped at work since Friday and haven't seen any Cubs news since then. How the hell is Koyie Fucking Hill on the God Damned Cubs? I saw the lineup and nearly shit my pants. This is insane. I've died and gone to Cubs hell.

#20 Brady

Brady

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

Gentleman (and Ladies, if any are out there), what the hell happened in my 5 day absence? I was traveling and swamped at work since Friday and haven't seen any Cubs news since then. How the hell is Koyie Fucking Hill on the God Damned Cubs? I saw the lineup and nearly shit my pants. This is insane. I've died and gone to Cubs hell.

Yea pretty much. Soto, Castillo and Clevenger are all injured.

#21 MaxM1908

MaxM1908

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

Wasn't he with another organization? What did they have to give up for him?

#22 Mr. P

Mr. P

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:51 PM

Oh my, there is so much to discuss I don't know where to start. I'll just put it this way in the words of Denny Green "They are who we thought they were!"

#23 mjhurdle

mjhurdle

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBelleville, IL

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

He was with the Cards, but they released him

#24 Mr. P

Mr. P

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

Man, no way Soriano is making it through the season. He looks like every step he takes is absolutely killing him.

#25 Mr. P

Mr. P

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Actually he was with the Cards, they released him and the Reds picked him up. He was in AA with them. We gave them cash in the trade.

#26 rcleven

rcleven

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

Cash

#27 mjhurdle

mjhurdle

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBelleville, IL

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Actually he was with the Cards, they released him and the Reds picked him up. He was in AA with them. We gave them cash in the trade.

i stand corrected. didn't hear that the Reds picked him up. Thanks for the info.

#28 rcleven

rcleven

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

Split finger time

#29 MaxM1908

MaxM1908

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

Cash for Koyie Fucking Hill? God damn it! Mother fucking, cock sucking, sons of god damn bitches! Ugggggh. Well, I guess I jinxed us in thinking that we couldn't get much worse than the previous lineup.

#30 rcleven

rcleven

Bleacher Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

I hate walks. Seem to come back and bite ya in the butt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).