The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
- How About a Chance to Win Some Money Playing Free Fantasy Football This Weekend?
Today, 09:45 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Astros - May 23, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:29 PM
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:33 PM
Ha at least you had a week off.
Sorry all for my angry reaction to Koyie Hill. I think I've now gone through the first four stages of grief: Denial: "There's no way the Cubs signed Koyie Hill. That has to be a mistake!" Anger: "Fucking God Damn Mother Fucking Koyie Fucking Hill!" Bargaining: "I'll sell my soul for a catcher of better quality than Koyie Hill." Depression: "Oh Cubs, this is so sad. Koyie Hill is your starting catcher. We'll never be good. Never." Now, I'm finally ready to accept this unfortunate change of events and move on.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).