Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Astros - May 23, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:29 PM
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:33 PM
Ha at least you had a week off.
Sorry all for my angry reaction to Koyie Hill. I think I've now gone through the first four stages of grief: Denial: "There's no way the Cubs signed Koyie Hill. That has to be a mistake!" Anger: "Fucking God Damn Mother Fucking Koyie Fucking Hill!" Bargaining: "I'll sell my soul for a catcher of better quality than Koyie Hill." Depression: "Oh Cubs, this is so sad. Koyie Hill is your starting catcher. We'll never be good. Never." Now, I'm finally ready to accept this unfortunate change of events and move on.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).