7 moves the Cubs can make to win a 2014 World Series
Mike Taylor (no relation) - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Today, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Today, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Today, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Today, 08:17 AM
- Travis Wood’s Margin for Error and Other Bullets
Today, 07:11 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Happy Towel Day
Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:17 PM
In memory of the late and undeniably great Douglas Adams, May 25 has been celebrated as Towel Day since he died.
If you are not familiar with Douglas Adams and do not recognize the significance of Towel Day, you have my sympathy. The man was a satirical genius. Read his books. Listen to / watch the BBC adaptations of his works. Sneer in disgust at that pathetic American made Hitchhikers's movie. Drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.
And most importantly, make sure you know where your towel is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).