CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Happy Towel Day
Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:17 PM
In memory of the late and undeniably great Douglas Adams, May 25 has been celebrated as Towel Day since he died.
If you are not familiar with Douglas Adams and do not recognize the significance of Towel Day, you have my sympathy. The man was a satirical genius. Read his books. Listen to / watch the BBC adaptations of his works. Sneer in disgust at that pathetic American made Hitchhikers's movie. Drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.
And most importantly, make sure you know where your towel is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).