Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Happy Towel Day
Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:17 PM
In memory of the late and undeniably great Douglas Adams, May 25 has been celebrated as Towel Day since he died.
If you are not familiar with Douglas Adams and do not recognize the significance of Towel Day, you have my sympathy. The man was a satirical genius. Read his books. Listen to / watch the BBC adaptations of his works. Sneer in disgust at that pathetic American made Hitchhikers's movie. Drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.
And most importantly, make sure you know where your towel is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).