Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Happy Towel Day
Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:17 PM
In memory of the late and undeniably great Douglas Adams, May 25 has been celebrated as Towel Day since he died.
If you are not familiar with Douglas Adams and do not recognize the significance of Towel Day, you have my sympathy. The man was a satirical genius. Read his books. Listen to / watch the BBC adaptations of his works. Sneer in disgust at that pathetic American made Hitchhikers's movie. Drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.
And most importantly, make sure you know where your towel is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).