CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Mark Prior Officially Calls It a Career and Other Bullets
Today, 07:54 AM
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Happy Towel Day
Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:17 PM
In memory of the late and undeniably great Douglas Adams, May 25 has been celebrated as Towel Day since he died.
If you are not familiar with Douglas Adams and do not recognize the significance of Towel Day, you have my sympathy. The man was a satirical genius. Read his books. Listen to / watch the BBC adaptations of his works. Sneer in disgust at that pathetic American made Hitchhikers's movie. Drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.
And most importantly, make sure you know where your towel is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).