Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Deals with Trade Rumors About as Well as Anyone
Today, 08:40 AM
- Old Style Stays at Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 07:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Happy Towel Day
Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:17 PM
In memory of the late and undeniably great Douglas Adams, May 25 has been celebrated as Towel Day since he died.
If you are not familiar with Douglas Adams and do not recognize the significance of Towel Day, you have my sympathy. The man was a satirical genius. Read his books. Listen to / watch the BBC adaptations of his works. Sneer in disgust at that pathetic American made Hitchhikers's movie. Drink a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.
And most importantly, make sure you know where your towel is.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).