Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Today, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Today, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Today, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Today, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Weird iTunes question
Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:27 AM
I run intervals on the treadmill doing 1 min at 6 mph then 1 min at 9 mph. Easy on the treadmill. I'd like to try this out side with the three dimensional people. I'd like to listen to music while I do it. Just thinking it would be cool if I could take a minute of "Memories" and then have a minute of "Welcome to the Jungle" so on and so forth. Is it even possible? Just curious. Thanks!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).