Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Today, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Today, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Today, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Weird iTunes question
Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:27 AM
I run intervals on the treadmill doing 1 min at 6 mph then 1 min at 9 mph. Easy on the treadmill. I'd like to try this out side with the three dimensional people. I'd like to listen to music while I do it. Just thinking it would be cool if I could take a minute of "Memories" and then have a minute of "Welcome to the Jungle" so on and so forth. Is it even possible? Just curious. Thanks!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).