Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
FUN WITH LOSING!...brought to you by the number 11!
Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:52 AM
LOSING STREAK= THE NUMBER 11!
1. One of my favorite Cubs of the 70's, Ivan DeJesus wore number 11!
2. SPINAL TAP- The iconic faux heavy metal band was quite proud of the fact that all of their amps went up to 11..."Why not just make 10 a little louder and have 10 be the highest? (five second pause) "These go to 11.." genius
3.FAMOUS 11'S (taken from my cool Best By Number book)- Isiah Thomas(yuck), Luis Aparicio, Drew Bledsoe, Elvin Hayes, Mark Messier, Carl Hubbell, Phil Simms, Danny White, Manny Mota
4. OCEAN'S 11- I like this movie, whenever it's on HBO, I can't help but watch...no need for the Julia Roberts junk, but there are some cool characters and it makes me want to gamble.
5. FOOTBALL- America's favorite concussion causing sport is played 11 on 11. 22 men in a physical barbaric battle, where only a handful of men will have full use of their brains and bodies past the age of 40...and most of their money will be gone too.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).