The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
FUN WITH LOSING!...brought to you by the number 11!
Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:52 AM
LOSING STREAK= THE NUMBER 11!
1. One of my favorite Cubs of the 70's, Ivan DeJesus wore number 11!
2. SPINAL TAP- The iconic faux heavy metal band was quite proud of the fact that all of their amps went up to 11..."Why not just make 10 a little louder and have 10 be the highest? (five second pause) "These go to 11.." genius
3.FAMOUS 11'S (taken from my cool Best By Number book)- Isiah Thomas(yuck), Luis Aparicio, Drew Bledsoe, Elvin Hayes, Mark Messier, Carl Hubbell, Phil Simms, Danny White, Manny Mota
4. OCEAN'S 11- I like this movie, whenever it's on HBO, I can't help but watch...no need for the Julia Roberts junk, but there are some cool characters and it makes me want to gamble.
5. FOOTBALL- America's favorite concussion causing sport is played 11 on 11. 22 men in a physical barbaric battle, where only a handful of men will have full use of their brains and bodies past the age of 40...and most of their money will be gone too.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).