2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Yesterday, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
FUN WITH LOSING!...brought to you by the number 11!
Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:52 AM
LOSING STREAK= THE NUMBER 11!
1. One of my favorite Cubs of the 70's, Ivan DeJesus wore number 11!
2. SPINAL TAP- The iconic faux heavy metal band was quite proud of the fact that all of their amps went up to 11..."Why not just make 10 a little louder and have 10 be the highest? (five second pause) "These go to 11.." genius
3.FAMOUS 11'S (taken from my cool Best By Number book)- Isiah Thomas(yuck), Luis Aparicio, Drew Bledsoe, Elvin Hayes, Mark Messier, Carl Hubbell, Phil Simms, Danny White, Manny Mota
4. OCEAN'S 11- I like this movie, whenever it's on HBO, I can't help but watch...no need for the Julia Roberts junk, but there are some cool characters and it makes me want to gamble.
5. FOOTBALL- America's favorite concussion causing sport is played 11 on 11. 22 men in a physical barbaric battle, where only a handful of men will have full use of their brains and bodies past the age of 40...and most of their money will be gone too.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).