Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - May 27, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:12 PM
Nope. Can't agree. The ump should be looking at where the ball crossed the plate, NOT where the catcher catches the ball.
Another screwed up call on a Garza pitch.
I blame hill. If he had caught the ball the blind ump would have seen it was a strike.
I agree but unfortunately the umpires do look at where the catcher catches the pitch. It makes me angry
Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:23 PM
Len pointed out the Cubs have outhit the Pirates in their losses to them. I say so what? If those hits didn't come in risp moments, who cares. Without timely hits to bring-'em in, we lose.
Many singles and not much else. More XBHs and a home run here and there with people on base would be nice.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).