Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - May 27, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:12 PM
Nope. Can't agree. The ump should be looking at where the ball crossed the plate, NOT where the catcher catches the ball.
Another screwed up call on a Garza pitch.
I blame hill. If he had caught the ball the blind ump would have seen it was a strike.
I agree but unfortunately the umpires do look at where the catcher catches the pitch. It makes me angry
Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:23 PM
Len pointed out the Cubs have outhit the Pirates in their losses to them. I say so what? If those hits didn't come in risp moments, who cares. Without timely hits to bring-'em in, we lose.
Many singles and not much else. More XBHs and a home run here and there with people on base would be nice.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).