Even from the rot and decay from the old log will a new tree sprout.Even a big log gets whittled away eventually.
Sure hope not. Hope is the only thing I have for this team right now.
I realize that it "was expected." But living in the moment is what counts here. One lives under the devil in control, not the promise one is hoping for.
Meh. I don't think they have much of a tolerance for losing at all. But they won't make any drastic moves just cause the team is scuffling. This was expected.
Yes and I am sure they are working the phones right now.
Has anyone noticed our team has not scored a single run?
I wonder what the threshold of tolerance for losing is for Theo&Co?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Pirates 5 – May 21, 2013
Yesterday, 08:37 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:45 PM
- As Expected, Cubs DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room For Matt Garza
Yesterday, 01:54 PM
- Chicago Cubs Claim Reliever Eduardo Sanchez Off Waivers from Cardinals
Yesterday, 12:49 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - May 27, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:13 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).