Even from the rot and decay from the old log will a new tree sprout.Even a big log gets whittled away eventually.
Sure hope not. Hope is the only thing I have for this team right now.
I realize that it "was expected." But living in the moment is what counts here. One lives under the devil in control, not the promise one is hoping for.
Meh. I don't think they have much of a tolerance for losing at all. But they won't make any drastic moves just cause the team is scuffling. This was expected.
Yes and I am sure they are working the phones right now.
Has anyone noticed our team has not scored a single run?
I wonder what the threshold of tolerance for losing is for Theo&Co?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - May 27, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:13 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).