Even from the rot and decay from the old log will a new tree sprout.Even a big log gets whittled away eventually.
Sure hope not. Hope is the only thing I have for this team right now.
I realize that it "was expected." But living in the moment is what counts here. One lives under the devil in control, not the promise one is hoping for.
Meh. I don't think they have much of a tolerance for losing at all. But they won't make any drastic moves just cause the team is scuffling. This was expected.
Yes and I am sure they are working the phones right now.
Has anyone noticed our team has not scored a single run?
I wonder what the threshold of tolerance for losing is for Theo&Co?
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - May 27, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:13 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).