Even from the rot and decay from the old log will a new tree sprout.Even a big log gets whittled away eventually.
Sure hope not. Hope is the only thing I have for this team right now.
I realize that it "was expected." But living in the moment is what counts here. One lives under the devil in control, not the promise one is hoping for.
Meh. I don't think they have much of a tolerance for losing at all. But they won't make any drastic moves just cause the team is scuffling. This was expected.
Yes and I am sure they are working the phones right now.
Has anyone noticed our team has not scored a single run?
I wonder what the threshold of tolerance for losing is for Theo&Co?
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Pirates - May 27, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:13 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).