Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Triple A Bryan LaHair?
Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:21 PM
"Rizzo's big league debut in 2011 may not have gone very well, but that didn't mean his left-handed bat wasn't still in high demand. Cubs general manager Jed Hoyer, who helped draft Rizzo in Boston and then traded for him while the GM in San Diego, acquired him in Chicago during the offseason. A solid defender at first, it's Rizzo's power bat (51 homers and 200-plus RBIs over the past two seasons in the Minors) that is his calling card. Look for him to make some adjustments and be ready for the big leagues in 2012 after starting the year in Triple-A Bryan LaHair."
Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:35 PM
Tuffy Rhodes is the black Micah Hoffpauir and his name is cooler than everyone's but Rock Shoulders.
The only way Tuffy Rhodes could be cooler if he was related to the Amahicuhn Dweem Dusty Rhodes
Most unfortunate name in baseball?
(and before you try to spoil it yes I know it's pronounced "Koontz")
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).