Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
#BNFL Week 9
Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:56 AM
Oh, shut up ya stupid goat. Look at the scoreboard this week and I still have 2 more starting pitchers going this week.
Katie - didn't I beat you once and knock you from thy throne?
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:48 PM
Damn It Spencer!!!! I tried to offer you De Aza for Reynolds and a draft pick and it wouldn't go through. Now I know why. I am terrible at this whole trade talk shit, my timing is always off.
Ha sorry, I did try to get de aza earlier though! What number draft pick?
Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:23 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:58 PM
Now, if only Weaver can get healthy, Morrow can stay healthy, Minor can remember how to pitch, and Morse can remember how to hit, I might be in good shape.
And Arizona can call up Bauer any day now. Today, for instance. Today would be a great day for that.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).