Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
#BNFL Week 9
Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:56 AM
Oh, shut up ya stupid goat. Look at the scoreboard this week and I still have 2 more starting pitchers going this week.
Katie - didn't I beat you once and knock you from thy throne?
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:48 PM
Damn It Spencer!!!! I tried to offer you De Aza for Reynolds and a draft pick and it wouldn't go through. Now I know why. I am terrible at this whole trade talk shit, my timing is always off.
Ha sorry, I did try to get de aza earlier though! What number draft pick?
Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:23 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:58 PM
Now, if only Weaver can get healthy, Morrow can stay healthy, Minor can remember how to pitch, and Morse can remember how to hit, I might be in good shape.
And Arizona can call up Bauer any day now. Today, for instance. Today would be a great day for that.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).