CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
#BNFL Week 9
Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:56 AM
Oh, shut up ya stupid goat. Look at the scoreboard this week and I still have 2 more starting pitchers going this week.
Katie - didn't I beat you once and knock you from thy throne?
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:48 PM
Damn It Spencer!!!! I tried to offer you De Aza for Reynolds and a draft pick and it wouldn't go through. Now I know why. I am terrible at this whole trade talk shit, my timing is always off.
Ha sorry, I did try to get de aza earlier though! What number draft pick?
Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:23 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:58 PM
Now, if only Weaver can get healthy, Morrow can stay healthy, Minor can remember how to pitch, and Morse can remember how to hit, I might be in good shape.
And Arizona can call up Bauer any day now. Today, for instance. Today would be a great day for that.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).