Caleb

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Facebook:Caleb Shreves
  • LocationSt. Louis :(

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

Luke, or as I shall now refer to you: "victim #3".

You might think my confidence in Westbrook's might return is overrated, or that Olivo is a poor replacement for my injured Lucroy, or that Rios is on a fluke spree, but regardless-- my crafty genius will destroy you this week. I only wish for you to know that it isn't personal. Just business (and my business is CRUSHING).

And the Cubs will explode against Zito today. Probably.

#47 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

You might think my confidence in Westbrook's might return is overrated, or that Olivo is a poor replacement for my injured Lucroy, or that Rios is on a fluke spree, but regardless-- my crafty genius will destroy you this week. I only wish for you to know that it isn't personal. Just business (and my business is CRUSHING).

Caleb, quit drinking so early in the morning. Zito pitched yesterday and shut the Cubs down.

#48 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

He's studying to be an attorney, they will never admit they were wrong.

Caleb, quit drinking so early in the morning. Zito pitched yesterday and shut the Cubs down.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#49 Luke

Luke

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Twitter:@ltblaize
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Reading that, I might have been scared.

But then I read this.

And I realized I really don't have anything to worry about.

I would feel better if my pitching were healthy though. I'm leaning on Mike Minor, and that's not a comfortable place to be.

#50 Caleb

Caleb

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

My iPhone automatically converts "Vogelsong" to "Zito."

And what I was implying was that the Cubs are going to crush today, and that the PatandRons will, like the Cubs, crush.

And it's not "drinking in the morning" if you just happen to still be drunk. Google it.

#51 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

And it's not "drinking in the morning" if you just happen to still be drunk. Google it.

I always forget the drinking mans code. My grandfather used to say "I've only been drunk once in my life, it's just lasted a long time".

#52 Caleb

Caleb

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

I always forget the drinking mans code. My grandfather used to say "I've only been drunk once in my life, it's just lasted a long time".

I like it. My dad always says "the only problem with drinking is when you stop."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).