Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 11:33 AM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Oswalt signs with Rangers
Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:16 AM
I have been waiting for something to make me feel like the second third of the season had started.
Was it going to be when the Cubs break .500?
Was it going to be when Lahair starts in the outfield?
Was it going to be when Soriano finds his next home, God bless him?
Was it going to be when hardtop goes ballistic and flips out on baseball ops over at the main board?
Was it just going to be when I flip the calendar to "June"?
No. It was this this signing.
I feel like a page is being turned. I welcome the second third of the season. (And yes, I was holding out hope the Cubs were going to be good enough to be looking for this kind of push over the top--this year.)
Summer is here.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users