Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Today, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Today, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Today, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Today, 08:17 AM
- Travis Wood’s Margin for Error and Other Bullets
Today, 07:11 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Padres v. Cubs - May 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:02 PM
Agree completely. But, I think he was kind of pitching around Quentin. And he did throw three pitches in the zone against Headley. Can't ask for much more than that from Marmol.Like, personal control? Or pitch control?
I think he looked good, really. Good control.
NOW I understand the boos.
I'm just listening -- and not really advocating booing -- but you never, ever want to see tow walks in a row.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).