A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Reason the Cubs DFA’d Michael Bowden and Other Bullets
Today, 06:50 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: About Round Two
Today, 05:42 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Padres v. Cubs - May 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:02 PM
Agree completely. But, I think he was kind of pitching around Quentin. And he did throw three pitches in the zone against Headley. Can't ask for much more than that from Marmol.Like, personal control? Or pitch control?
I think he looked good, really. Good control.
NOW I understand the boos.
I'm just listening -- and not really advocating booing -- but you never, ever want to see tow walks in a row.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).