Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Rangers Reportedly Agree to Terms with Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Counting on Prospects, Alone, is a Mistake and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:21 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Tanaka, Samardzija, Price, Balfour
Dec 20 2013 12:07 PM
- Prospects Progress: Jorge Soler
Dec 20 2013 10:01 AM
- No Kurt Suzuki for the Cubs, Which, Um, Ok?
Dec 20 2013 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Padres v. Cubs - May 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:02 PM
Agree completely. But, I think he was kind of pitching around Quentin. And he did throw three pitches in the zone against Headley. Can't ask for much more than that from Marmol.Like, personal control? Or pitch control?
I think he looked good, really. Good control.
NOW I understand the boos.
I'm just listening -- and not really advocating booing -- but you never, ever want to see tow walks in a row.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).