2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Yesterday, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Padres v. Cubs - May 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:02 PM
Agree completely. But, I think he was kind of pitching around Quentin. And he did throw three pitches in the zone against Headley. Can't ask for much more than that from Marmol.Like, personal control? Or pitch control?
I think he looked good, really. Good control.
NOW I understand the boos.
I'm just listening -- and not really advocating booing -- but you never, ever want to see tow walks in a row.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).