Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Padres v. Cubs - May 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:58 PM
Looks like I was selling Barney short. He did hit into the gap in left-center, though. His OPS now stands at a robust .755 by the way. That's plenty of offense from a guy with his defense. I heart Darwin Barney!!!
Don't look now folks, but Darwin's OPS is up to .730, approaching respectable level. How about a gapper!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).