Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Deals with Trade Rumors About as Well as Anyone
Today, 08:40 AM
- Old Style Stays at Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 07:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Padres v. Cubs - May 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:58 PM
Looks like I was selling Barney short. He did hit into the gap in left-center, though. His OPS now stands at a robust .755 by the way. That's plenty of offense from a guy with his defense. I heart Darwin Barney!!!
Don't look now folks, but Darwin's OPS is up to .730, approaching respectable level. How about a gapper!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).