CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:59 PM
First, he makes a nice catch on a Carlos (douche) Quentin home run:
Then he throws it back like a good Cubs fan should:
Then, when Barney sends one into the seats in the 9th, who's there to catch it?
Our soccer jersey dude, of course:
Props to Weber for first pointing it out on the front page.
Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:34 PM
So did (what i assume is) his girlfriend just to his left (our right for those of you also drinking heavily at the moment). It really depends where I am sitting at the ball park if I bring mine (havent had a chance to see one at wrigley ;*-[ ). However bleacher seats in a place with a basket like wrigley? I wouldn't, my hands would be occupied with one of the 3 "b's" (Booze, Boobs or Ballpark food [I'll be honest that last "b" was kinda hard to come up with so if you have something better please insert it there instead].
But but but... he appears to be older than 12. And he brought a glove to the game. For real?
Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:53 AM
My Ignore List:
Crockett, mountsalami, sans
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).