16 replies to this topic

#16 MilesW

MilesW

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

That's me! Thanks for the screen shots. I did go out and buy a lottery ticket after the game, but only got a grand total of 1 number correct. I actually got the tickets for this game for free off craigslist the night before, the US nat team was playing Brazil that night so I figured wearing a red and blue jersey would be fine. If only i'd known, would have been in Cubs gear. The HR was Barney's first ever walk off at any level, so i'm returning the ball to him. To think, I really wanted to go on Tuesday for the bobble head. Still can't believe it happened.

#17 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

That's me! Thanks for the screen shots. I did go out and buy a lottery ticket after the game, but only got a grand total of 1 number correct. I actually got the tickets for this game for free off craigslist the night before, the US nat team was playing Brazil that night so I figured wearing a red and blue jersey would be fine. If only i'd known, would have been in Cubs gear. The HR was Barney's first ever walk off at any level, so i'm returning the ball to him. To think, I really wanted to go on Tuesday for the bobble head. Still can't believe it happened.

Congrats and welcome to the message board.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).