Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Witner Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:51 PM
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:09 PM
Congrats and welcome to the message board.
That's me! Thanks for the screen shots. I did go out and buy a lottery ticket after the game, but only got a grand total of 1 number correct. I actually got the tickets for this game for free off craigslist the night before, the US nat team was playing Brazil that night so I figured wearing a red and blue jersey would be fine. If only i'd known, would have been in Cubs gear. The HR was Barney's first ever walk off at any level, so i'm returning the ball to him. To think, I really wanted to go on Tuesday for the bobble head. Still can't believe it happened.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).