Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:51 PM
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:09 PM
Congrats and welcome to the message board.
That's me! Thanks for the screen shots. I did go out and buy a lottery ticket after the game, but only got a grand total of 1 number correct. I actually got the tickets for this game for free off craigslist the night before, the US nat team was playing Brazil that night so I figured wearing a red and blue jersey would be fine. If only i'd known, would have been in Cubs gear. The HR was Barney's first ever walk off at any level, so i'm returning the ball to him. To think, I really wanted to go on Tuesday for the bobble head. Still can't believe it happened.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).