Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:57 PM
I had a delightful exchange with him on Twitter today and I thought I'd share. I know you all are jealous.
Al: With every bullet, so far.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:24 AM
Yeah, except that in this case, the short bus drives around throwing rocks at other people. I've never seen someone who has burned out that much who still has such a high opinion of themselves. It's really baffling to me.
Isn't picking a fight with Canseco on Twitter like throwing rocks at the short bus?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).