Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:57 PM
I had a delightful exchange with him on Twitter today and I thought I'd share. I know you all are jealous.
Al: With every bullet, so far.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:24 AM
Yeah, except that in this case, the short bus drives around throwing rocks at other people. I've never seen someone who has burned out that much who still has such a high opinion of themselves. It's really baffling to me.
Isn't picking a fight with Canseco on Twitter like throwing rocks at the short bus?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).