Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:57 PM
I had a delightful exchange with him on Twitter today and I thought I'd share. I know you all are jealous.
Al: With every bullet, so far.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:24 AM
Yeah, except that in this case, the short bus drives around throwing rocks at other people. I've never seen someone who has burned out that much who still has such a high opinion of themselves. It's really baffling to me.
Isn't picking a fight with Canseco on Twitter like throwing rocks at the short bus?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).