Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Los Gigantes - June 4, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:21 PM
My theory re: a solution to Marmol's control problem. Pitch him everyday. One inning everyday in any and all situations. Since this is a discovery year to find out what's what, use the season to let Marmol work out his control problem under live game realities. Rehabs are psuedo test cases that are too forgiving. He needs hard ass real game playing to cure himself or be shipped out. This season isn't going anywhere for the Cubs. They may as well use it for remedial purposes.
What the hell is Marmol thinking now he knows he cant throw strikes and fucks everything up?
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:25 PM
Maybe you shouldn't though. Because if you do then everyone will start clamoring that the RISP stat is over rated too. Apparently all stats are over rated.It had crossed my mind.
So I guess the EBS will highlight the 3 for 6 with RISP and 2 runs for the cubs and 1 for 14 with RISP and 3 runs for the douchebags I mean giants, huh Brett?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users