This was a good pick for the Cubs. I hope they draft two more bats tonight.
I have heard the "take impact guys" motto, but what does that mean afayk?
I'd expect the Cubs to be closely watching high ceiling, unpolished high school pitching. If they can get a couple of guys who throw in the mid 90s, have one good pitch and two more pitches that could be good with work, I think they'll be pretty happy with their day.
Sure would be nice to build our bullpen from the minors in the future...seems like the model that works for a lot of teams with consistently good bullpens.
2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Today, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
2012 MLB Draft Thread
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:29 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).