Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - June 7, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:58 PM
Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:14 PM
On track for 108 thru 7. Maholm was running the same numbers last night. Just the Cub fan in me. Would like to see Garza go 8. Just don't trust the pen when they can't score runs.Hey, I'll take 7 IP on 98 pitches!
Same old same old Garza 14 pitch count 1st.
Let's see if we can get 7 out of Garza today.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).