- I graduate from college in three weeks and need one last drunken hoorah before entering the real world, thus losing the opportunity to cut class for a day game at Wrigley.
- I'm willing to watch Chris Volstad pitch in person.
- I'll give you my Andrew Cashner bobble head.
- I've been to 10 games at Wrigley. The Cubs have won seven of them.
- When I'm famous in 10 years, you'll be able to say you went to a Cubs game with me.
- Wrigley Field is my favorite place in the world.
- I will buy all the Old Style you can drink in one day.
- I've been following the site for about a year and this is my first post (which shows how much I want to go).
- I'll buy a Bleacher Nation t-shirt.
- I'll wear my new Bleacher Nation t-shirt.
- We can talk about how you almost picked me to be BN's Minor League Writer—but didn't—and how Luke is doing an awesome job in my stead.
- I promise not to be "that guy" if we run into Ricketts.
- I love the Cubs.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
NickKappelMember Since 18 Apr 2012
Offline Last Active Apr 22 2012 10:29 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 273
- Member Title I'm New
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
- Twitter @NickKappel
NickKappel hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show
Posts I've Made
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).