Page Not Found

Sorry we can’t find the page you’re looking for.
Perhaps you’ve mistyped the URL or page was deleted.

GO BACK TO HOME

Jets vs. Ducks Prediction: Odds, Picks, Best Bets – Friday, March 15, 2024

The Winnipeg Jets are predicted by bookmakers to defeat the Anaheim Ducks when they meet up on Friday at 8:00 PM ET, with the Jets at -380 on the moneyline, and the visiting Ducks big underdogs at +300.Jets vs. Ducks...

Here Are Some Keenan Allen Highlights For Your Viewing Pleasure

There are times in life when, as a writer, you have to swallow your pride and let video do the talking. This is one of those times. I am going to spend a lot of time in the coming days,...

WHOA! The Bears Are Trading For Keenan Allen (UPDATE)

It isn't often that a transaction makes me say the sort of words that'd make my grandmother blush, but here we are. And I think you could guess what I said in reaction to the reporting from FOX Sports NFL...

Enhanced Box Score: Clippers 126, Bulls 111 – March 14, 2024

Well, that went just about how we thought it would. It's hard to be too upset. The Bulls had their moments surely, but they just seemed to be a step slow most of the night. Early on defensively the Clippers...

What D’Andre Swift in Chicago Means for Fantasy Football in 2024

The Chicago Bears agreed to terms with D'Andre Swift on a three-year deal worth $24 million as one of the earliest of the free agent RBs to find a new home. Let’s dive into the fantasy football implications of Swift’s...

James Harden Player Props: Three-Pointer Props and Odds vs. the Bulls – Thursday, March 14, 2024

The Los Angeles Clippers face the Chicago Bulls on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET, and if the Clippers' James Harden drains three 3-pointers, he'll beat his over/under.James Harden's Three-Pointer Prop Odds vs. the BullsJames Harden's over/under for three-pointers in this...

Curtis Samuel Signs with Bills and I’m Starting to Wonder About the Bears Plans at Receiver

The Buffalo Bills entered the 2024 league year needing to purge a chunk of its roster to get under the salary cap. The Chicago Bears entered the same league year ranking among the top five teams in terms of available...

Purdue vs. Michigan State Big Ten Tournament Prediction: Expert Picks, Odds, Stats and Best Bets – Friday, March 15, 2024

The top-seeded Purdue Boilermakers (28-3, 17-3 Big Ten) are 6.5-point favorites in the Big Ten Tournament against the No. 8 seed Michigan State Spartans (19-13, 10-10 Big Ten) on Friday at Target Center. The game begins at 12:00 PM ET...

Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs Beat A’s, Imanaga Outstanding, Edwards, Suzuki, Bote, More

The Cubs beat the A's today 3-1, as Shota Imanaga stole the show ... The Shota Imanaga highlights are here. But you know what? Here they are again, because he was so freaking good (4.1 IP, 3 H, 0 BB,...

How Austin Ekeler to the Washington Commanders May Positively Impact Fantasy Football in 2024

On Monday, March 11th, Austin Ekeler made a coastal switch by signing a two-year deal worth $11.4 million with the Washington Commanders. He joins a young running back room already consisting of Brian Robinson and Chris Rodriguez. Let’s delve into...