Jimmy Garoppolo and the 49ers play host to the Los Angeles Rams tonight on Monday Night Football to close the NFL’s Week 10 slate.
Even still … the story will be centered mainly around Odell Beckham Jr., who signed with the Rams last Thursday after being released by the Browns earlier in the week.
Beckham’s time ended in Cleveland because of a deteriorated relationship with the team and a lack of targets coming his way from quarterback Baker Mayfield. Coincidentally, Robert Woods tore his ACL on Friday at practice and will miss the rest of the season, opening up some more targets for OBJ. In addition to those targets, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported the Rams have discussed using Beckham occasionally as a punt returner to get him involved in the game. More touches for OBJ, all without taking targets away from Cooper Kupp, who has been other-worldly this season.
— NFL (@NFL) November 15, 2021
In addition to an NFC West battle and OBJ’s Rams debut, we’ve got the return of ManningCast!
The lineup for the Manningcast for Rams-49ers on MNF:
🔸 Al Michaels
🔸 Phil Mickelson
🔸 Draymond Green
🔸 Philip Rivers
— ESPN (@espn) November 15, 2021
Los Angeles Rams (7-2, 2nd NFC West) at San Francisco 49ers (3-5, 3rd NFC West) – ESPN (Steve Levy, Louis Riddick, Brian Griese, Lisa Salters), ESPN2 (Peyton and Eli Manning), Westwood One (Kevin Harlan, Kurt Warner)
Kickoff Time: 7:15 p.m. CT
Site: Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, Ca.
Referee: Shawn Smith
Odds: LAR -3.5, O/U 50.0 (via DraftKings Sports Book)
Your game thread is down in the comments, so let’s have some good, clean (safe-for-work) fun!
Rams: Sean McVay (50-23) 49ers: Kyle Shanahan (32-40)
Week 10 Starting QBs and Projected Game Stats
Rams: Matthew Stafford: 24/36, 269 passing yards, 3 TD, 1 INT; 2 carries, 6 rushing yards
49ers: Jimmy Garoppolo: 22/34, 262 passing yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 3 carries, 5 rushing yards
Week 10 projected stats via ESPN projections
Rams Projected Starters
• QB Matthew Stafford
• RB Darrell Henderson Jr.
• WRs Cooper Kupp, Van Jefferson, Odell Beckham Jr.
• TEs Tyler Higbee
• LT Andrew Whitworth, LG David Edwards, C Brian Allen, RG Austin Corbett, RT Rob Havenstein
• DE A’Shawn Robinson, NT Sebastian Joseph-Day, DT Aaron Donald
• OLBs Justin Hollins, Leonard Floyd, ILBs Troy Reader, Travin Howard
• LCB Darious Williams, RCB Jalen Ramsey
• FS Taylor Rapp, SS Jordan Fuller
• Matt Gay (kicker), Johnny Hekker (punter, holder), Matthew Orzech (long snapper), Cooper Kupp (kick and punt returns)
49ers Projected Starters
• QB Jimmy Garoppolo
• RB Elijah Mitchell
• WRs Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk
• TE George Kittle
• LT Trent Williams, LG Laken Tomlinson, C Alex Mack, RG Daniel Brunskill, RT Mike McGlinchey
• LDE Arik Armstead, LDT Kentavius Street, RDT D.J. Jones, RDE Nick Bosa
• SAM Azeez Al-Shaair, MIKE Fred Warner, WILL Marcell Harris
• LCB Emmanuel Moseley, RCB Josh Norman, NCB K’Waun Williams
• FS Jimmie Ward, SS Talanoa Hufanga
• Robbie Gould (kicker), Mitch Wishnowsky (punter, holder), Taybor Pepper (long snapper), Trenton Cannon, Brandon Aiyuk (kick and punt returns)
WR Robert Woods
QB Bryce Perkins
CB Dont'e Deayon
OLB Chris Garrett
OL Alaric Jackson
OL Tremayne Anchrum Jr.
TE Brycen Hopkins#49ers
CB Dre Kirkpatrick
RB JaMychal Hasty
OL Colton McKivitz
DL Maurice Hurst
— Doug Kyed (@DougKyed) November 16, 2021