The Khalil Mack attack is back in prime-time on Monday Night Football.
In his first five games with the Chargers, the former Bears standout has 5 sacks, 7 quarterback hits, 6 tackles-for-loss, and a forced fumble. That puts him on a 17-game pace to snag 17 sacks, 24 QB Hits, 20 TFLs, and 3 forced fumbles. Just Khalil Mack doing Khalil Mack things upon his arrival in Los Angeles.
Russell Wilson better keep his head on a swivel.
Sigh. I miss this guy so much:
Denver Broncos (2-3, 3rd AFC West) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-2, 2nd AFC West) – ESPN (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Lisa Salters ), ESPN Deportes (Eduardo Varela, Pablo Viruega, John Sutcliffe) Westwood One (Kevin Harlan, Kurt Warner)
Kickoff Time: 7:15 p.m. CT
Site: SoFi Stadium; Inglewood, CA
Referee: Ron Torbert
Odds: Chargers -4, O/U 45.5 (via DraftKings Sports Book)
Broncos: Nathaniel Hackett (2-3) vs. Chargers: Brandon Staley (12-10)
Starting QBs and Projected Game Stats
Chargers: Justin Herbert: 25/39, 270 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT; 3 carries, 13 rushing yards
Broncos: Russell Wilson: 22/35, 259 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 4 carries, 21 rushing yards
Week 6 projected stats via ESPN projections
Chargers Projected Starters
• QB Justin Herbert
• RB Austin Ekeler
• WRs Mike Williams, Joshua Palmer, DeAndre Carter
• TE Gerald Everett
• LT Rashawn Slater, LG Matt Feiler, C Will Clapp, RG Zion Johnson, RT Trey Pipkins III
• LDE Morgan Fox, NT Austin Johnson, RDE Sebastian Joseph-Day
• WLB Chris Rumph II, LILB Kyle Van Noy, RILB Drue Treanquill, SLB Khalil Mack
• LCB J.C. Jackson, RCB Asante Samuel Jr.
• FS Alohi Gilman, SS Derwin James Jr.
• Dustin Hopkins (kicker), JK Scott (punter, holder), Josh Harris (long snapper), DeAndre Carter (kick and punt returns)
Broncos Projected Starters
• QB Russell Wilson
• RB Melvin Gordon III
• WR Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, K.J. Hamler
• TE Eric Saubert
• LT Calvin Anderson, LG Dalton Risner, C Lloyd Cushenberry III, RG Quinn Meinerz, RT Billy Turner
• LDE Dre’Mont Jones, NT D.J. Jones, RDE DeShawn Williams
• WLB Baron Browning, LILB Alex Singleton, RILB Justin Strnad, SLB Bradley Chubb
• LCB Patrick Surtain II, RCB K’Waun Williams
• FS P.J. Locke, SS Kareem Jackson
• Brandon McManus (kicker), Corliss Waitman (punter, holder), Mitchell Fabroni (long snapper), Montrell Washington (kick and punt returns)