The Boston Celtics (54-24) will travel to Philadelphia to take on the 76ers (51-27) in a battle between the Eastern Conference’s second and third seeds. This FanDuel Massachusetts promo code offers a great welcome bonus for all new FanDuel users; get $200 in bonus bets on any market regardless of your bet wins or loses!
FanDuel Massachusetts Promo Code Offer – Bet $5, Get $200
- Sign up with a new FanDuel Sportsbook account.
- Make a first-time deposit.
- Place your first real-money wager on FanDuel Sportsbook on any live sport market.
- All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours. And will receive $200 in bonus bets regardless of if your bet wins or loses.
[bet-promo id=”168477″ ]
How to Claim Bonus Bets from FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code for Final Four
- Register for an account using your FanDuel Sportsbook app
- New customers will need to make your first deposit
- Place your first wager on FanDuel Sportsbook on any live sport market
- Refund would be issued as non-withdrawable bonus bets that expire in 14 days
Bet $5, Get $200, New Player Sign-Up Bonus Bets notes:
- This offer is only available in the Massachusetts sports betting app only; a download of the FanDuel Massachusetts Sportsbook App will be necessary
- FanDuel offers this for new FanDuel players only
April 4th NBA Preview – Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia 76ers
- The 76ers are currently -2.0 (-110) favorites at home.
- Philadelphia sits at -130 on the moneyline, while the Celtics are +114.
- The over/under is set at 227. The over has hit in three of the last five Celtics games, and two of the last five 76ers games.
- For a full game preview, check out our overview for Celtics @ 76ers.
[bet-promo id=”168477″ ]
FanDuel Sportsbook Massachusetts Promo Code FAQs
FanDuel Sportsbook promotions FAQs is a great resource for anyone looking to get the most out of their sports betting experience on the FanDuel app. The FAQs answer commonly asked questions about sports gambling, such as how to make deposits and withdrawals, place bets, and use the FanDuel platform. The FAQs also cover responsible gaming, bonuses, and more.
They are designed to help new users understand the basics of sports betting and develop their strategies for success. With clear explanations and helpful tips, FanDuel mobile sportsbook’s FAQs are invaluable for anyone interested in becoming a successful sports gambler.
What is the minimum age to Sign Up For a FanDuel Sportsbook?
FanDuel Sportsbook offers residents in legal states the ability to bet as long as they are at least 21 years old and they have a Fanduel Online Sportsbook account.
How to Download the App
It’s a very simple process to download the FanDuel sportsbook:
- Start by opening the App Store on your iPhone or going into the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for “FanDuel Sportsbook” in the app store.
- Select the FanDuel Sportsbook app from the search results. Tap “Install” or “Get” to download the app to your device.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, open it and create an account to start using the app.
Is there a promo code for FanDuel?
You will not need a FanDuel MA promo code. It isn’t required for the most recent $1,000 No-Sweat promo currently running on the FanDuel website. All you need to do is click any of the links on this page. The promo code will be entered for you, so complete the registration process! The No Sweat Bet can be used for any NBA game or live online sports betting market, with no FanDuel promo code necessary
What can I bet on with FanDuel?
Besides its large offering of sports and bet types, the FanDuel sportsbook mobile app is known for live betting and having the same-game parlay. Users can combine several different bets from one game for a shot at massive winnings.
Is FanDuel Legit?
Yes, there is no question that FanDuel is one of the 100% safe, secure, and legitimate sportsbooks. FanDuel daily fantasy sports is one of the nation’s most notable options. With an online FanDuel casino, and sports betting platforms, FanDuel promotions is licensed and FanDuel launched in what is now 17 states and provides some of the best-regulated services in the industry.
Is FanDuel legal in Massachusetts?
FanDuel is live in Massachusetts after the Massachusetts Gaming Commission approved a FanDuel Sportsbook license, and users can now place wagers with legal sports betting as of March 10, 2023. FanDuel SportsBook MA is one of the top options as a sportsbook in Massachusetts State and is one of the more frequently used Massachusetts sportsbooks through the first quarter of legalization.
States Where FanDuel is Available:
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook in any of the legal states where the sportsbook is available; Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
How do bonus bets work at FanDuel Sports?
- Register for a new FanDuel account and check your account page to see whether you have current FanDuel Bonus Bets!
- Make your bet selections based on what your bonus Bet will cover.
- In your bet slip on the FanDuel Massachusetts app, look for “Add a bonus Bet” and click the toggle. If you have more than one, you’ll get a pop-up with options to choose from (we recommend using the bonus Bet that’s expiring soonest. This will be at the top of the list)
- After the full bonus Bet stake auto-populates, you can adjust the wager to add more cash from your wallet or reduce the amount to only use a portion of the full bonus Bet and place your bet.
Special Features Available at Fanduel Sportsbook
- Odds Boosts – An Odds Boost always move the odds in favor of the bettor. The mobile sportsbook or retail sportsbook operator will give up some or all of the vig for these specific wagers.
- Live Betting – Massachusetts sports bettors are boosting the popularity of live betting, and Caesars Massachusetts has live betting options. There is a dedicated live button on the navigation to see what events are currently going on and potential wagers to make.
- Same Game Parlays – A same-game, single-game, or one-game parlay, the vernacular doesn’t matter — they’re names for a parlay consisting of correlated wagers. Bettors can use these parlays to string together multiple markets/props from the same game, often in pursuit of large payouts. Caesars Entertainment sets a 10-leg maximum for its “SGP”s.
21+. Know When To Stop Before You Start. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER