The day is finally here as Kentucky bettors can download their favorite betting apps! Kentucky sports betting is now officially live online. That means you can get some promo codes right now. Here are some of the best KY sportsbook apps available right now and their promotions for Kentucky bettors.
DraftKings Kentucky Promo Code
At DraftKings Kentucky they have promotion for betting $5 and you get $200 in bonus bets. That’s not all for tonight though. There is a +100 bet for the Lions and Packers to score a TD. If they score, you double your money. Follow our link to claim the bonus and promo code!
Must be 18+, unless otherwise stated, and located in KY. See terms at draftkings.com/sportsbook/ky.
FanDuel Kentucky Promo Code
FanDuel Kentucky has several options on the table for bettors in KY. You can bet $5 and get $200 in bonus bets. You can choose to go with a No Sweat First Bet up to $5,000. That means your first bet is covered by bonus bets if you lose.
Also, there is an opt-in for +100 odds on just one point being scored in tonight’s game between the Lions and Packers.
Bet $5, get $200 info. 21+ and present in KY. To claim, new users need to register, make a first-time deposit, and then simply place their first real-money wager on FanDuel Sportsbook on any live sport market during the timeframe of the offer. All bonus bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours Restrictions apply. See terms at sportsbook.fanduel.com. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
No Sweat First Bet. 21+ and present in KY. First online real money wager only. Min. $2,000 deposit required. Bonus issued as no withdrawable Bonus Bets that expires in 7 days. Restrictions apply. See terms at sportsbook.fanduel.com. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
bet365 Kentucky Promo Code
With bet365 Kentucky you can make a $1 bet and you get $365 in bonus bets. Talk about a huge bonus to start betting in the Bluegrass state. Take advantage of this bet365 Kentucky promo code right now. Follow link to claim the promo code!
BetMGM Kentucky Promo Code
If you download BetMGM Kentucky and sign up as a new user, you get a $1,500 first bet offer. This type of offer allows you to bet up to $1,500 on your first bet and you get paid back in bonus bets if you lose.
For example, you decided to bet $1,300 on the Packers tonight. If they lose, BetMGM Kentucky will give you $1,300 in bonus bets to cover your first loss.
Eligible new Caesars Sportsbook account holders can earn five $50.00 Bonus Bets (“Bonus Bet”) by successfully opening a Caesars Sportsbook account and making a real-money Qualifying Initial Wager of at least $50.00. Promotion is offered by American Wagering, Inc. (“Caesars”)
NFL and College Football Games on Tonight
Kentucky bettors will have plenty of events to choose from today as sportsbooks have finally launched. You can wager on the Thursday Night Football game between the Lions and Packers along with a few college football games including Western Kentucky.
In other college football action, Temple heads to Tulsa while Jacksonville State takes on Sam Houston. For tomorrow, in-state squad Lousiville plays NC State at 7 pm ET on ESPN. There is also a ranked matchup between no. 10 Utah and no. 19 Oregon State.
Popular Sportsbook App Bonuses
The best Kentucky sportsbook apps will have bonuses and promo codes for new users like we showed above. Here are the most common.
- Bonus Bets: Sportsbooks give bettors bonus bets for registering. For example, you bet $5 and can get $200 in bonus bets.
- Second Chance Bet: This has many names including first bet insurance and no sweat first bet. They just mean you get your first bet back in bonus bets or bet credits if it loses.
- Deposit Match: This is when a sportsbook gives you bonus money on top of your first deposit. For example, there might be a 50% deposit bonus up to $1,000. If you deposit $1,000, you get $500 in bonus funds.
Popular Bet Types for Kentucky Sports Betting
The top sportsbooks have a long list of bet types and betting markets to choose from. Here are some of the most popular bets.
- Moneyline: A bet on the outright winner of a game.
- Spread: A bet on the margin of victory or defeat in a game. For example, if the Bengals are a +5.5 underdog, they have to lose by five points or less to cover the spread.
- Total: A bet on the total amount of points scored by both teams in a game.
- Props: Wagers on outcomes within a game. Props can include bets on total passing yards by a quarterback, first TD scorer, players to hit home runs, and more.
- Parlay: When you combine multiple bets into one. Each bet is called a leg. Each leg has to be correct to win the bet.
- Futures: Bets on events down the road. You can wager on a team to win the Super Bowl, who will win MVP, and more.
KY Legal Betting Age 18+. Some sportsbooks are 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.