Following Thursday’s launch of Kentucky online sports betting, the FanDuel Kentucky promo provides all new customers a $200 bonus. All that is required to claim this offer is a $5 first bet on the site immediately following registration.
You do not need a FanDuel Kentucky promo code to redeem this bonus offer. Most other legal FanDuel states are offering a promo similar to the one available in KY.
In addition to these $200 value offers, FanDuel is offering another massive bonus. The offer is geared towards those with sizable bankrolls, as you can get up to a $5,000 No Sweat First Bet. The minimum deposit required with the promo is $2,000.
Does FanDuel have a promo code?
You do not need to use any FanDuel Sportsbook promo code to claim the new user offers. Here is a look at how the FanDuel offers function:
- Kentucky Launch Offer: Claim $200 in bonus bets following a qualifying $5 wager settling at FanDuel.
- Bet & Get: The “bet and get” offer for new users in all other states requires an initial wager of $5. Once your first qualifying wager settles, you receive $200 in bonus bets.
FanDuel Offers by State
|Arizona||Bet & Get|
|Colorado||Bet & Get|
|Illinois||Bet & Get|
|Indiana||Bet & Get|
|Iowa||Bet & Get|
|Kansas||Bet & Get|
|Kentucky||Kentucky Launch Offer|
|Louisiana||Bet & Get|
|Maryland||Bet & Get|
|Massachusetts||Bet & Get|
|Michigan||Bet & Get|
|New Jersey||Bet & Get|
|New York||Bet & Get|
|Ohio||Bet & Get|
|Pennsylvania||Bet & Get|
|Tennessee||Bet & Get|
|Virginia||Bet & Get|
|West Virginia||Bet & Get|
|Wyoming||Bet & Get|
How do the FanDuel Sportsbook promos work?
The FanDuel Kentucky promo is available exclusively in KY, but the other offer can be claimed in all legal FanDuel states. No promo code is required to receive either offer. Click on the link below to receive the one that fits you based on location.
The Kentucky launch offer at FanDuel is quite simple in structure and is nearly identical to the one available in other states. Register using our links, make your first deposit, and place a wager for at least $5. Once the bet settles, you will receive $200 in bonus bets.
The FanDuel Sportsbook promo in all other states has a “bet and get” structure that unleashes $200 in bonus bets. Only a $5 first wager is required to receive the bonus bets.
Bonus bets you receive through either FanDuel Sportsbook promo do not hold any cash value. You must adhere to the wagering requirements of each offer, which in this case, is a 1x play-through requirement.
For the FanDuel Kentucky offer, you will have to use the $100 in bonus bets you receive, and all profits from their usage will be withdrawable as cash. With the offer available in all other states, you must do the same with $200 in bonus bets.
You do not receive the stake back if you use bonus bets for your stake and win a bet. You will only receive the profit. An example of this is if you placed a +600 parlay on two legs in the NFL using $100 in bonus bets. Depending on the outcome, here is the potential value you can receive:
- Parlay wins: You receive $600 in profit from the parlay but not your $100 stake back.
- Parlay loses: You do not receive any profit from the parlay and do not keep the $100 bonus bet value.
Registering for FanDuel Sportsbook
The process for signing up at FanDuel Sportsbook is straightforward and may only take a few minutes altogether. Regardless, there are a few key points of emphasis to ensure that the registration process goes off without a hitch.
FanDuel has geolocation software that enables you to receive the correct offer. If you are located in Kentucky, you will receive the FanDuel Kentucky promo that unleashes $200 in bonus bets following the launch. If you are located in any other state where FanDuel is legal, you will also receive $200 in bonus bets with a $5 qualifying wager using the FanDuel Kentucky promo.
Using the links we have available on this page, click the right offer to make the process smoother. Here are a few key points to keep in mind that are specific to FanDuel:
- You must be 21 or older to wager at FanDuel Sportsbook in all states.
- All new customers at FanDuel Sportsbook must be from a legal sports betting state with geolocation services used by the site to determine this.
- Create your account credentials using accurate information that FanDuel can verify. Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Receive $200 in bonus bets in Kentucky after the site launches, or receive $200 in bonus bets following your first $5 qualifying bet in all other states with the FanDuel Sportsbook promo.